Okay, let’s get right to it! Pink Flamingos Stables in Lake Worth, Florida, has started offering birthday parties! That’s right, we’re giving birthday parties where you and your friends or family can take a trail ride and have a great time with some of the world’s more amazing animals. It’s a great way to ride horses, feed them, and experience their friendship in a bucolic setting that’s surprisingly close-by.
Now we won’t deny that there are lots of kid’s birthday party places out there, and you know this because you’ve probably dropped your kid off at your share of them. But having a horseback riding birthday party at Pink Flamingo Stables is an experience like no other in this part of Florida. Let’s take a look at some of the advantages and what you’ll get with your birthday party package.
It’s Something New!
Years ago it was bowling, and then bowling got boring. Skating became popular, but it’s pretty much out of style right now. Laser tag centers were popular, but even those have been around for 25 years. Even the most recent trends in kid’s birthday parties like bounce houses and trampoline centers are getting played out.
But horseback riding birthday parties are new, and they’re in! Instead of picking a traditional birthday party that everyone is familiar with, why not try something a bit more unique instead? You can be pretty sure that none of the kids you’re inviting have been to a birthday party like this before.
It’s Out In Nature
When you take a look at all of the different kinds of birthday parties we mentioned above, you’ll quickly notice something about them…they’re all inside. And that’s just not what some kids want. Some kids want to spend time out in nature and enjoy time with animals.
Yes, we know Florida can be hot, but we also know that people already spend too much time indoors. If you’re tired of the traditional birthday parties being held indoors and would rather have a “back to nature” experience, horseback riding birthday parties are a great choice!
What Goes On?
What goes on during one of our horseback riding birthday parties? A whole lot of stuff that doesn’t happen at any other kind of party! Let’s take a look at the special fun you can have during a trail riding birthday party.
- Bring Your Friends! – When you have a birthday party with Pink Flamingo Stables, you’re going to be able to bring three friends along. For an additional $60 per rider, you can bring up to eight of your friends!
- Ride The Trails! – We’ll take you on Lake Worth riding trails for a half an hour, showing you parts of Florida that you probably aren’t familiar with.
- Paint Horses! – This might sound strange at first, but it’s a lot of fun! You can probably point to a horse’s shoulder, but do you know where the withers are? You can find the belly, but where’s the croup? We’ll teach you about horse anatomy as you paint the horse with easily-removal “paint.” It’s also a treat for the horses, because the horse that gets painted also gets a cool bath!
- Enjoy Your Birthday Treats – If you love horses, you probably want to spend as much time around them as possible during your birthday party. We don’t blame you! You’ll be able to bring whatever you want for your birthday party — cake, pizza, and all the supplies — and be surrounded by your equine friends. Don’t worry, we’ll make sure they don’t eat your cake!
- Feed Your Horsey Friends! – Like we just said, you’ll be able to have your own treats when you come to our Lake Worth stables. But there’s just something fun about feeding your horse friends as well. When you have your kid’s birthday party with us, you’ll be able to feed the horses, interact with them, and learn more about them in the process.
- Party Favor! – While you won’t soon forget your horse riding experience with us, you’ll be able to take home a horse-themed party favor to have something physical to put on your shelf.
What About The Deluxe Package?
If a half-hour trail ride isn’t going to be enough for you or your friends, you’ll want to go for the deluxe package. With the deluxe package, you’ll be upgraded to a full hour trail ride in Lake Worth. Not only will you get everything we mentioned above, but you’ll also get a bareback pony ride!
Anything Else You Should Know?
There is one very important thing to know about our horseback riding birthday parties: don’t bring balloons!
Balloons scare horses. While they’re some of the largest animals in the country, it’s important to remember that horses are prey animals. They’re always on the alert, because their herds have had to avoid predators like mountain lions, wolves, coyotes, and bears for thousands of years. Balloons are always moving in strange ways, which can keep the horses at constant alert and make them more likely to dart off. While balloons at a party are nice, it’s more important to keep animal and beast safe.
Let’s Make It A Great Birthday!
If you think that a horse riding birthday party would be great for your child (or for you!), we’d love to be a part of your special day. Click here to talk to someone at our stables about our horse riding birthday party packages!